Agenda building (Sep 6, 13)

Kris Kowal

Sep 5, 2023, 6:01:48 PM9/5/23
to SES-strategy
We do not have a scheduled topic for tomorrow’s SES meeting. I will of course keep the door open, but please reply if you have a topic so folks can plan their attendance.

One of our future topics is faster promise adoption with Mathieu and Justin. I think that topic might require preparation, so let’s get in touch and propose a date for that.

Mathieu and I also have some moderately radical ideas to change the definition of “hardened” in Hardened JavaScript to provide a better path for bidirectional portability of Hardened JavaScript libraries with non-hardened JavaScript. We may want to bring this up after we’ve done a bit more experimentation, but should plan to bring that to this venue.

Future topics also include opt-out syntax for return-override, and also inescapable / synchronous realm bootstrap code.

Kris Kowal