How to add support for other Cloud providers

Rick Sanchez

Mar 13, 2023, 11:14:22 AM3/13/23
to Service Weaver
I am looking for some pointers as to how can we add support for Cloud providers other than GCE.

I am interested in creating Nutanix private cloud as a deployment option.

rgrandl

Mar 13, 2023, 12:00:26 PM3/13/23
to Service Weaver
Thank you for your interest in adding a Nutanix cloud deployer. That would be great.

As we mentioned here, we will post a blog post about it. We are currently cleaning up and simplifying our API to make it easier to write new deployers than it is today. We are also writing the blog post, it should be available by the end of next week at the latest.

In the meantime, you can take a look at our ssh implementation to get a rough idea of how to write a deployer. Please note that we are still making changes to the API, so things can change.