Serious Oauth2 problem - URGENT

Tolga Erdogus

Nov 24, 2014, 11:02:49 AM11/24/14
to servic...@googlegroups.com
Here is the scenario I am running into:

A have backend system derived from the socialauthapi project.

You login from one client using linked oath2 provider and everything works fine (I have the ability to use the access token for linkedin api calls).

Right after this login, if you login from a different system using the linkedin provider, the system gets a new access token and seems to invalidate the original one.

Now the system with the original login can no longer operate because the access token part of the cached userauthdetails is invalid.

If this is correct then, it seems you cannot use the oauthproviders simultaneously from different clients for the same account.

Is this correct?  If not, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Tolga Erdogus

Nov 27, 2014, 12:03:46 PM11/27/14
to servic...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering if this is a side effect of caching the oauth access token which naturally keeps serving the (now) expired token (because the same user has reauthenticated somewhere else like a mobile device) and whether a refresh (re-get the token from the UserAuth table) of the token would solve the problem for the older session.

Any thoughts?