Error 500 with ServiceStack

Antonio Marques

Jan 20, 2015, 8:32:34 PM1/20/15
to servic...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm trying to run some ServiceStack webservices in linux.
I have currently tried to use nginx as well as lighttpd, both with fastcgi, but always stuck with a HTTP error 500.
There are no error logs in mono fastcgi, and I don't know how to find the problem source as the only error shown is:

Details: Non-web exception. Exception origin (name of application or object): ServiceStack.

Exception stack trace:
at ServiceStack.HttpHandlerFactory..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Can someone please help on this?
Thanks!