Request with property set to false is not send in the query string

Casper Bollen

Nov 26, 2014, 5:44:52 PM11/26/14
to servic...@googlegroups.com
I have a request class with a boolean property. When I set the property to true, the value is send with the request, however, when the property is set to false, the property is not set in the query string (see snapshot). So, when I set the property to default true, I cannot send a request with the property set to false:

The code:

    type GetPatientAdmissionInfo () =

interface IReturn<PatientAdmissionInfo seq>
        member val
Department = "" with get, set
        member val
OnlyAdmitted = true with get, set
        member val
Page = 0 with get, set
        member val
Size = 0 with get, set

This is F#, but directly translates to a regular POCO with auto implemented properties.