Serversman not loging in for a long time - not suceeded

Suresh K

Oct 11, 2011, 6:47:00 AM10/11/11
to ServersMan US, server...@googlegroups.com
I have worked with serversman WM6 mobile in 2010 without any problem

but again I downloaded the software yesterday which is available in
the serversman website for WM mobiles and intalled.

with a new e-mail account its loging in within minutes and when go to
settings tab to set the pubic_html page to make public and other
configuration, finally its saying settigs saved restart the serversman

Now it this stage if again restarted the serversman is not log in. Its
takes minutes and minutes to connecting finally, even after 10
minutes, its not giving any response

the busy cursor of WM6 is always rotating

please help

please help

I cant able to access my accout settings in your website without
starting the mobile with serversman server.

regards

suresh

emails i have tried again and again even creating a new accounts are:

drsures...@gmail.com
bobb...@gmail.com
mobis...@gmail.com