Unable to register a SSH public key

PatoGordo

Mar 27, 2024, 6:56:40 PMMar 27
to Serveo Help and Discussion
  I'm trying to create a custom domain forward and when I access the login uri it return me a success message but nothing change in terminal, it give me the same warning about unregistered ssh public key:

To request a particular subdomain, you first need to register your SSH public key.
To register, visit one the addresses below to login with your Google or GitHub account.
After registering, you'll be able to request your subdomain the next time you connect
to Serveo.

I'm running the following command:

ssh -R testingsubdomains:80:localhost:3232 serveo.net

Jani

Apr 2, 2024, 7:34:34 AMApr 2
to Serveo Help and Discussion
Hi, I'm having the same exact problem.
Did you find a solution maybe?

Mohit Nalavadi

Apr 4, 2024, 7:37:40 AMApr 4
to Serveo Help and Discussion

same issue here as well... Verified on Github as well that the Serveo app is authenticated.

Jhonatas Kleinkauff

Apr 8, 2024, 11:01:38 AMApr 8
to Serveo Help and Discussion
Same here. You are authenticating with Google or Github?
Message has been deleted

Nathan Johnson

Apr 25, 2024, 10:54:58 AM (10 days ago) Apr 25
to Serveo Help and Discussion
I have the same issue. I tried authenticating with both options.

Lev Minikh

Apr 27, 2024, 11:01:24 AM (8 days ago) Apr 27
to Serveo Help and Discussion
The problem is from the server side here we are powerless!

четверг, 25 апреля 2024 г. в 17:54:58 UTC+3, Nathan Johnson: