Boubon + Neat

Carlos Cuéllar

Jun 13, 2014, 7:28:47 PM6/13/14
to serve...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I have a newbie question. I'd love to be able to use Serve with Bourbon and Bourbon Neat. Is that possible? I tried adding the gems to the gemfile, running bundle install and then adding @includes in the app.scss file, but that didn't work.

The reason why I'd like to use Bourbon + Neat instead of Compass + Susy is because that's what we use at work and I'm trying to reproduce that development environment with Serve.

Thanks for your help.

Carlos Cuéllar

Jun 13, 2014, 8:29:03 PM6/13/14
to serve...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind, I was able to fix the issue using these gems:

And adding these lines to compass.config

require 'bourbon-compass'
require 'neat-compass'