Greeting from American IT Resource Group Inc.
Hope you are doing good.
I would like to touch base you regarding a job opportunity with our client, appreciate if you are interested towards this position please do have a look on the below description and share your updated profile with the contact details
Position: QA Automation Lead
Location : Columbus, Ohio
Duration : 6 month contract
· Create and review feature files, step definitions and scripts using Ruby / Cucumber framework OR automate functional test cases using Selenium
· Review requirements, specifications, user documentation, help files, and other project documentation to assure quality of the products and tests to be developed
· Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing
· Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites and perform automated dynamic testing
· Work with the Development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects
· Participate in the Change Control Board to identify the quality implications of known bugs and the impact of proposed changes to product definition on the testing process
· Work with the Release Engineering team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test
· Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
· Research and document bug reports following agreed-upon processes immediately upon discovery of a quality problem.
· Update test execution status following agreed-upon processes as part of regularly-scheduled test status updates.
· Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks.