Urgent job opening for BI developer at Redmond, WA

Sushil Kumar

Dec 17, 2015, 12:20:33 PM12/17/15
to Sushil

Hi Partner,

Hope you are doing well.

We have job opening for BI developer at Redmond, WA.below find the job description and share your available consultant profile.

Position:  BI developer

Location: Redmond, Washington

Duration: Contract

Job description:

Need 4-6 years experienced BI developer with COSMOS experience
· Experience in writing COSMOS scripts

Thanks & Regards…

Sushil

Technical Recruiter

American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumberg, IL - 60173

Direct: 312-585-6070

Email: sushil@aitrg.com

www.aitrg.com

Steve Fazekas

Dec 17, 2015, 12:33:06 PM12/17/15
to serve...@googlegroups.com, Sushil
Sushil,

I'm quite certain you should not be posting your jobs to this list.  I'm sure the admin of this list has already flagged you to be removed.

Thx

Steve Fazekas

Serve Users Group

John W. Long