rendering partials from a partials folder and paths question

Chris Lee

Jul 24, 2013, 11:01:20 PM7/24/13
to serve...@googlegroups.com
I'm using haml to render for my templates.

Say i want to place all my partials in a folder, "partials". How does one include partials from that folder?

John W. Long

Jul 24, 2013, 11:12:56 PM7/24/13
to serve...@googlegroups.com
Like this:

<%= render "/partials/name-of-partial" %>

Or you can use a relative path:

<%= render "../partials/name-of-partial" %>

--John

On Jul 24, 2013, at 11:01 PM, Chris Lee <i...@chrisjlee.net> wrote:

I'm using haml to render for my templates.

Say i want to place all my partials in a folder, "partials". How does one include partials from that folder?

Serve Users Group