Custom SASS Methods

Zachary Abresch

Feb 14, 2013, 12:56:50 PM2/14/13
to serve...@googlegroups.com
I want to use a custom SASS method I wrote but I'm not sure how to get my file included with serve.

Anyone know how to load custom SASS functions?

John Long

Feb 14, 2013, 1:40:52 PM2/14/13
to serve...@googlegroups.com
Did you write them in Ruby or Sass?

If it's Sass, just put them in a Sass file and use them! If it's Ruby you will probably have to load them from the compass config.

--John

On Feb 14, 2013, at 12:56 PM, Zachary Abresch <zachary...@gmail.com> wrote:

I want to use a custom SASS method I wrote but I'm not sure how to get my file included with serve.

Anyone know how to load custom SASS functions?

Serve Users Group