0.92-RC5 Beta

Jeremy Lakeman

Oct 3, 2014, 2:35:02 AM10/3/14
to serval-proje...@googlegroups.com
Only a few small changes since the last beta, mostly due to supporting more recent versions of android;
- on android 3+ we open the microphone with echo cancellation, this should improve call quality
- renamed our audio codec libraries to avoid conflicts with any "libopus.so" that might already be in your android rom.
- start our background daemon without calling exec, as this may be disabled on the latest version of android.

As always you can get the latest apk from here;
http://developer.servalproject.org/files/beta/Serval_Mesh-0.92-RC5.apk

But as I said in another email, until we fix our play store listing I can't publish this apk there.