Is the website down ?

laptop fm

Mar 6, 2023, 5:02:16 PM3/6/23
to Serval Project Developers
I just check today and it seems to be dead.

Paul Gardner-Stephen

Mar 7, 2023, 4:45:30 AM3/7/23
to Serval Project Developers
Hello,
The domain has been transferred from one registry to another, and it was _supposed_ to copy the DNS records over. Looking into it now.

Thanks,
Paul.

Paul Gardner-Stephen

Mar 7, 2023, 4:49:11 AM3/7/23
to Serval Project Developers
... I'm trying to find why the DNS stuff got wiped, but if anyone happens to remember the IP off the top of their head (or happen to have it still cached in their DNS), that would be very helpful about now :/

Paul.

Paul Gardner-Stephen

Mar 7, 2023, 4:16:16 PM3/7/23
to Serval Project Developers
Ok, I think I managed to figure out the lost IP address. It might take an hour or so to come back up.  Let me know if the problem persists.