Serval maps

Brendon Kelly

Jun 23, 2018, 8:39:05 AM6/23/18
to Serval Project Developers
Is the Serval Maps application still useful to the project going forward? The reason I ask is that I'm keen to do some development on it, but wanted to know first whether it would be misplaced effort. I remember some years ago talking about getting map downloading working and it would also be great to get the transfer of map data working across rhizome.

Paul Gardner-Stephen

Jun 23, 2018, 5:08:38 PM6/23/18
to Serval Project Developers
Hello,

The old version of Serval Maps is now deprecated. Succinct Data+, which combines mapping and some remote team management would be the better place to put the effort I think. If that sounds reasonable to you, let me know, and we will arrange things.

Paul.

Brendon Kelly