Seriss 1a2 KSU FAQ

Greg Ercolano

Jul 23, 2019, 1:50:10 PM7/23/19
to seriss-1a2-ksu
First post!

This forum/group is for users of the Seriss 1A2 Multiline Single Board KSU (Key Systems Unit),
a specialized circuit board project that manages old AT&T "1A2" business phones from the 1950s - 1980's era.

Questions/comments regarding setup, installation and maintenance, and all such issues related to
using and servicing these boards.

Topics can stray into discussions on 1A2 configurations, techniques as long as they somehow related
to these boards.

General 1A2 questions are best answered elsewhere, on forums where AT&T service people hang out, e.g.

Rules for posting:

	o Keep the content 'professional' and 'helpful'

	      I reserve the right to remove messages/users based on content.
Don't worry too much, I do have a sense of humor. I won't intervene unless I have to.
o All posts and their content will become public. Do not post confidential material.