Web/app config support for ASP.NET Core framework

Tapajoyti Chowdhury

Dec 30, 2016, 5:36:28 PM12/30/16
to Serilog
Hi,

I've just downloaded Serlog and playing with my new projects using ASP.NET Core framework. I would like to set  necessary logger configurations (for rolling files and Seq sink) into app/web config file (instead of writing inside the code). What I understood, the package "Serilog.Settings.AppSettings" doesn't compatible with ASP.NET Core framework. So my question is how to achieve setting configurations  into app/web config file and read from there using ASP.NET Core framework.