Mocking ILogger?

Michael DeMond

Feb 16, 2016, 2:25:49 PM2/16/16
to Serilog
Hello Group/Community,

I am happy to say that I am converting my previous logging infrastructure over to Serilog/Seq.  I am in the process of doing so, and I have a question on best practices regarding Mock loggers.

For reference, I am currently using a mock logger that has properties to keep track of data, such as this:

Since all implementations of ILogger are internal, I considered implementing this interface, but the number of operations on the sucker gave me pause. :)  So I started looking around with very little success... so here I am!

Any guidance/assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Michael

Michael DeMond

Feb 16, 2016, 5:01:33 PM2/16/16