Time Span and being Presidential

andrek...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2020, 10:51:49 AM6/23/20
to SergeyIvanov
Hello Sergey.

Hope you are well.

Turning to work:

The more I understand Dr Jaques and your book, the more I realise I am alone. An example: Very recently I explained to a friend that the president – of any country – needs to be on at least a level VIII according to Dr Jaques’s classification system to get his/her country out of this COVID-19 situation. But to the best of my knowledge, I don’t see any around. I was told that qualifications and experience are needed. I replied that this would only take you to level II. I didn't press my friend any further since I started to contradict much of what the western world stood for: qualifications, hard work, and the like. Am I on the correct path here Sergey? Does what I say even make sense because most people do not agree with me? I do not mind being in the minority, but are things really that bad, (I think so) in terms of finding a level VIII (or better) person? Why are they so rare, the level VIIIs, IX and beyond? As an aside, I don't think there is a living level X alive today!

Thanks in advance for your comments.

Regards Andre.