Async Python frontend to Serf

Matthias Urlichs

Dec 18, 2018, 2:53:21 AM12/18/18
to Serf
Hello serf-ants,

I have written a new Python front-end for Serf. Highlights:

* async; supports asyncio and Trio
* properly multiplexed; issue multiple commands in parallel
* listen for, and respond to, queries / user events
* transparently encodes/decodes your payloads, if desired
* should support 100% of Serf's RPC command set
* includes adequate tests and example code

Documentation: somewhat sparse, I'm writing it now along with more examples, will be on RTD.

I plan to use this module to implement a decentralized master-less eventually-mostly-consistent key-value store.