[ANN] Serf 0.8.2 Released

Jeff Mitchell

Jan 24, 2019, 4:31:42 PM1/24/19
to Serf

Hello everyone,

Serf 0.8.2 has been released. This brings a number of bug fixes and improvements, as well as Go Modules support for those using Serf's libraries.

Please see the full change log for details:

https://github.com/hashicorp/serf/blob/v0.8.2/CHANGELOG.md

The release binaries can be downloaded here:

https://releases.hashicorp.com/serf/0.8.2/

Best,
Jeff

John Bosco Ssemakula

Nov 16, 2021, 11:15:36 AM11/16/21
to Serf
Hi every one,

Please am new to serf tool and I would like to use it for communication between raspberry pies (arm64 CPU arch) for experimentation, which are about 25 in number.
 Could someone please provide me with the guide or Ansible  materials to follow and set up the cluster.
The ones I came up with to use are getting errors such as " msg: the connection plugin '<class 'ansible.utils.sentinel.Sentinel'>' was not found " or you could help me fix this error.

Thanks in advance...