just implemented sighting of unapproved revisions:
What it is (incl. context):
- Everybody (even anonymous users) can edit shortcuts in site
namespaces ([o], [de], [deu]).
- These new revisions are unapproved but can be called.
- Users calling an unapproved shortcut for the first time see a warning message.
- They can then sight the revision for themselves (saved in a session variable).
- On the next call, they see no warning message, and get redirected directly.
- Users who edit the shortcut an thus create an unapproved revision,
sight it automatically on saving.
If something's not working properly, please tell me.
Georg | http://www.findfind.it
- search with shortcuts