[Sequential] Hey Kids, Comics!

Max

Oct 18, 2011, 5:33:07 PM10/18/11
to sal....@gmail.com
Sequential has posted a new item, 'Hey Kids, Comics!'

I’ve been a fan of Simon Roy’s since reading Jan’s Atomic Heart. His stuff is always amazing, I was really proud to count his short storie ‘GOOD BUSINESS’ in the 2011 SEQUENTIAL PULP . Saw this via Jason Copland, Simon has teemed up with Brandon Graham to revive Rob Liefeld’s Extreme Studios title Prophet. I know what you might be thinking, but check out this 7 page preview on comicsalliance.com!

You may view the latest post at
http://sequential.spiltink.org/?p=9908

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted.
Best regards,
Max
sal....@gmail.com