[Sequential] Fall blogging comics.

Max

Sep 21, 2011, 8:46:42 PM9/21/11
to sal....@gmail.com
Sequential has posted a new item, 'Fall blogging comics.'

Hello, I’m late!
Sorry to anyone who’s event I missed posting about, generally it’s best to write us at our site address from the side bar rather than me personally. It’s sequential at spiltink dot org - That way when one of us is off someone will be around to get it. I’ve seen a lot of comics this summer. I attended FanExpo, it was big! I stayed at my table mostly and tried to work it as best as a tires under slept person could.  Then back home, fighting of the usual con flue,  and getting back in the saddle working on Dream Life.  Been bookmarking stuff to post, here’s a batch.

A passing thought, I read this, thinking that to some extent, maybe this is one solution to the “A book in the window” issue. I’m looking forward to hearing this. And thanks  to everyone who submitted for the fall issue of carte blanche. Got a bunch last minute submissions, a few look very promising!

Ok, I fucking love TURTIESteve Wolfhard’s latest invention [1] [2] . He put together a book of these strips for SPX I think.

Also the too brilliant Sherwin Sullivan Tjia has a new book on the way. A choose your own adventure, where you get to be a Cat!

That looks kind of amazing! Sherwin is launching it in Toronto, @ the You Are a Cat! ♥ Toronto Booklaunch.

Dakota has been doing his Dailies in Colour!

I’ve started posting Dream life in Black and Wight, sort of.

And to wrap up this post, let me bring your attention to the fact that Doug Savage has followed up his 2010 strip Chewbacca, with The New Chewbacca.

You may view the latest post at
http://sequential.spiltink.org/?p=9564

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted.
Best regards,
Max
sal....@gmail.com