No More Potlucks Online Now

1 view

Mariko Tamaki

Jul 20, 2010, 1:32:30 PM7/20/10
to Mariko Tamaki, Bill Zaget, David Tomlinson, Fred Horler, Jillian Tamaki, kittyneptune_kittyneptune@yahoo.ca Neptune, Lee Gowan, Marcus McCann, pete friedrich, RACHEL EPSTEIN, Sarah Simison, TAMAKI, PAUL, Willow Dawson, all...@joeshusterawards.com, anari...@yahoo.ca, andl...@gmail.com, an...@comicbookresources.com, car...@flip-publicity.com, cf...@torontopubliclibrary.ca, char...@buddiesinbadtimes.com, cla...@lostmyths.net, cm...@ryerson.ca, cnwo...@rogers.com, confirm...@sbcglobal.net, custome...@live.co.uk, dan...@teachingbooks.net, da...@davehoward.ca, dbr...@yorku.ca, dca...@uougelph.ca, desi...@nowtoronto.com, devo...@riseup.net, diana.dian...@bx264.blacksun.ca, dogea...@gmail.com, domenic...@gmail.com, domenic...@utoronto.ca, Donn...@yahoo.ca, dougla...@yahoo.ca, dpudd...@gmail.com, edicione...@gmail.com, em...@anansi.ca, endowmen...@canadacouncil.ca, gtshe...@yahoo.com, hallmi...@aol.com, in...@dwgoodwincga.com, infou...@yahoo.es, kri...@anansi.ca, le...@magic-pony.com, Megan.K...@flare.rogers.com, my...@sherbourne.on.ca, Piotrr...@gmail.com, quee...@clga.ca, rachell...@gmail.com, realqu...@yahoo.com, s...@sampaints.com, sa...@flip-publicity.com, Sequenti...@googlegroups.com, st...@steflenk.com, true....@gmail.com, vst...@ctv.ca, year...@live.ca, A Whan, Aaron Tucker, Adrienne Wong, alan Tamaki, Alex Link, Alexandra Breen, Alissa Trotz, Allen Braude, Allison Charles, Allyson Mitchell, alyson king, Amber Archbell, Amber Dawn Tralala, amita honda, Amy R. Cooper, andrea lalonde, Andrea Ridgley, andrew Gorham, Andrew Johnston, andrya duff, ange holmes, Angela Rufina, Angela Rufino, Ann Decter, Ann Decter, Ann Gagne, Anna Willats, Anna Willats, Annette Chan
Hello hello!

Well I suppose it's a bit overdue to make an announcement for this.  Hopefully you'll forgive my lateness. I've been in Pride-land, then Saskatchewan.  It's been a busy summer.

This year I was asked by the fabulous ladies of Dykes on Mykes to be the first guest editor of the magazine (online and in print) No More Potlucks.  Every issue, no more potlucks, much like This American Life, picks a theme and then presents you with a series of stories on that theme.  The most recent, my pick, was "Mea Culpa."

I hope you'll go and check out and enjoy the amazing writers, illustrators and photographers that contributed to this amazing issue.  I'm super proud of it.  Apologetic even.

All best.

Mariko Tamaki

NOMOREPOTLUCKS.ORG

no. 10 ~ Mea Culpa
Guest Edited by Mariko Tamaki

july - août 2010

Online and print-on-demand journal of art, politics and culture

Magazine en ligne d'art, de politique et de culture, imprimé sur demande

Online: www.nomorepotlucks.org
Print: http://stores.lulu.com/nomorepotlucks

Winter (excerpt)

stef lenk

Keith Cole Might Not Really Be Sorry (So Get Over It)

Keith Cole | Mariko Tamaki

13 Ways of Looking at Mea Culpa

Billeh Nickerson

Exercises in (over) Questioning the Subjectivity of Fault. Sorry.

Lindy Zucker

Big Mouth Strikes Again

Maurice Vellekoop

OOPS

David Nickle

Etymology Apology

Suzy Malik

Everything You Do

Christine Bougie

Erika Kierulf: The Perfect Moment Collector

Erika Kierulf | Dayna McLeod

cover10.jpg cover10.jpg
21K   View   Download