[Sequential] That Was The Week That Was (Comics): 5

Bryan

Feb 4, 2012, 11:19:56 AM2/4/12
to bkm...@gmail.com
Sequential has posted a new item, 'That Was The Week That Was (Comics): 5'

looking back at the week @ Sequential.

Among other things:

Monday: Guy Delisle wins best book at the Angouleme Festival.

Tuesday: On the C-List we learned about an ancient case of comics censorship, and more!

Wednesday: The illustrator of The Blue Dragon demonstrates masterful technique, and Alan Moore places a curse on the Superman movie Darwyn Cooke.

Thursday: The Canadian Comics Bestseller List.

Friday: Our Friday Flashback featured a collection of drawings by CW Jefferys.

You may view the latest post at
http://sequential.spiltink.org/?p=11126

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted.
Best regards,
Bryan
bkm...@gmail.com