[Sequential: Canadian Comics News & Culture] New From the Le Cyc collective

Bryan

Mar 28, 2010, 9:49:00 AM3/28/10
to Sequenti...@googlegroups.com
Saw this on facebook. The group produced the graphic novel rock opera Le Cyc:

Hi friends,
Just in case you haven't heard, the collective behind Le Cyc, now known as the Polydactyl Hearts collective have a new project coming out soon. The show is a series of short multimedia pieces relating to the concept of transition told through music and stop motion animation. The project was commissioned by Wavelength Music Arts Projects in Toronto, and this will be the debut performance. Here's the details for the show and a link to the facebook event:

Wavelength & the Images Festival present

Saturday April 3
WAVELENGTH 501 / Part of the Images Festival (Live Images #2)
Polydactyl Hearts Collective (Creators of Le Cyc)
+ I Know Where I'm Going (Film by Ben Rivers)

@ Workman Arts, 651 Dufferin St.
9:30pm • $10 / $8 Images members + students/seniors

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=384234419714
www.imagesfestival.com

We are also continuing work on a Le Cyc DVD that will be out in a month or two.
take care
Brad

--
Posted By Bryan to Sequential: Canadian Comics News & Culture at 3/28/2010 09:49:00 AM