[Sequential: Canadian Comics News & Culture] Last of the old Blogger blog...

max

Mar 30, 2010, 3:07:45 PM3/30/10
to Sequenti...@googlegroups.com
Hey there, this is the resting place for the ol' blogger driven version of Sequential. We're still going strong but after 8 years with them, being that we were one of the 5% of users who needed FTP to post to our site, when blogger stopped providing that option we were forced to move to WordPress. It was all for the better, as we took on new functionality and features along the way, and a new look. Catch up with us and the Canadian comic scene simply by clicking on the logo which still links to our home url. We had to set up this blogspot site to make the transfer, but I'll leave this up as an archive of what once was in the bowels of the net.

If you are getting our google groups feed not to worry, i'm slowly going around and updating all the feeds and by the end of March 2010 should have everything back to normal. However you might like to know a new way to subscribe directly to the site is in the offering, just go to http://sequential.spiltink.org/ and look for the login/sign up option in the right side column.

cheers
Max
Publisher.

--
Posted By max to Sequential: Canadian Comics News & Culture at 3/30/2010 03:07:00 PM