[Sequential] Spanish Critic Picks: Canadian Comics

Bryan

Feb 21, 2012, 3:10:41 PM2/21/12
to bkm...@gmail.com
Sequential has posted a new item, 'Spanish Critic Picks: Canadian Comics'

Ephemeral Update: Literally “torn from the pages of yesterday’s headlines,” a very good friend of mine (hi Damian!) sent me these “Best Of 2011″ lists from a couple of Spanish magazines. I think they are free monthlies from Madrid? Not sure of the first, but writer Xan Pita seems to be fairly ubiquitous on the Spanish magazine scene. The second two lists are from Mondo Sonoro, a music-focused zine. Some love for Canadians Chester Brown, Dave Sim (not sure if I knew Ponent Mon translated him?), and Darwyn Cooke.

You may view the latest post at
http://sequential.spiltink.org/?p=11314

You received this e-mail because you asked to be notified when new updates are posted.
Best regards,
Bryan
bkm...@gmail.com