[Sequential: Canadian Comics News & Culture] This Weekend: Wizardworld To...

Bryan

Mar 24, 2010, 5:10:54 PM3/24/10
to Sequenti...@googlegroups.com

The first edition of the Wizardworld Toronto Comicon takes place this weekend at the Direct Energy Centre, March 26-28.

The show is the replacement for the old Paradise Comicon, which was purchased by Wizard last year.

There are over 200 dealers, 50 comics creators, and several "celebrity" guests from the world of television and film entertainment who will be signing autographs, posing for pictures, and answering questions.

LOCATION
Direct Energy Centre
Exhibition Place
100 Princes' Blvd

HOURS
Friday - 12pm - 8pm
Saturday - 10am - 7pm
Sunday - 10am - 5pm

There's no press kit online and it's too late for me to register as media, so I guess I won't be going. I look forward to your reports, though.

Lots to do at the show, including the Kick Ass-Panel, booze, and more. Silver Snail is sponsoring a costume prize,

--
Posted By Bryan to Sequential: Canadian Comics News & Culture at 3/24/2010 04:45:00 PM