enable password protection

Panos Ioannidis

Apr 9, 2021, 2:19:11 AM4/9/21
to sequenceserver
Hello,

I'm trying to enable password in sequenceserver, but cannot find the lib/sequenceserver/routes.rb file.

I ran the command

echo "$(ruby -e 'puts Gem.path[0]')/gems/sequenceserver-1.0.14"

in order to find the path to the sequenceserver application, but there are no *.rb files in there; only *.gemspec

Should I be looking somewhere else?

Thanks,
Panos

Anurag Priyam

Apr 15, 2021, 10:00:36 AM4/15/21
to sequenceserver
Hello,

Sorry, your email got buried deep in my inbox. Did you manage to figure out the location of routes.rb on your system then?

It might be worth checking the output of:

gem list -d sequenceserver

or in each of the directory listed by:

ruby -e 'p Gem.path’

I am curious which version of Linux you have?

Priyam

Panos Ioannidis

Apr 16, 2021, 3:27:56 AM4/16/21
to sequenceserver
Hello Priyam,

I managed to find it eventually in  the following path (Debian 9 - stretch):

/var/lib/gems/2.3.0/gems/sequenceserver-1.0.14/lib/sequenceserver/routes.rb

Panos