cannot dowload fasta files from BLAST hits

Leonardo Galindo

Sep 16, 2021, 2:06:42 PM9/16/21
to sequenceserver
I was using version 1 of SequenceServer and I was getting an error when trying to download fasta sequences from BLAST hits. I followed a thread in the google group (https://groups.google.com/g/sequenceserver/c/-lAwFAvADN0/m/s8jRF2thAAAJ) that said that most problems would be solved by installing the latest version. However I updated the version and the problem persists. Please see error attached.

Thanks for your help
blast_issue_101621.txt

Anurag Priyam

Sep 18, 2021, 3:07:35 AM9/18/21