Cannot reset default export filename that will not save

Erin Boehmer

Jul 11, 2016, 5:29:06 AM7/11/16
to Sequel Pro

I was trying to export some query results to a CSV and accidentally pasted the entire query into filename prompt in the export dialog and hit export before I realized. Now, I'm trying to export the results to a valid filename (my_results.csv), but Sequel Pro is defaulting to this huge query filename. The error message in the popup box then reads ' "[my huge query] my_results.csv" could not be created.' I can't figure out how to change the mistaken and now default filename to something that will save. I've tried reinstall Sequel Pro a few times, but this setting must be saved in a non-obvious place on my machine (I've tried deleting several files in ~/Library/Preferences, ~/Library/Applications, ~/Library/Application Support).

Any ideas on how to reset this default so I can save my results again?