Newb question: I executed two select statements, but I only get one table in the results. Huh?

Adam Henderson

Jan 17, 2017, 6:37:14 AM1/17/17
to Sequel Pro
Hello folks!

Please accept my abject apologies in advance if this is well documented somewhere and my searching skills have simply failed me.

I just started using Sequel Pro, but I'm familiar with many SQL IDE's - from Microsoft's to the constantly-crashing MySQLWorkBench.

When I execute two queries in Sequel Pro, like so:

SELECT * FROM table_foo;

SELECT * FROM table_bar;

What I see for results is the data only from the table_bar - nothing from table_foo.  Any ideas on how dumb I'm being?

I'm using Sequel Pro 1.1.2. on MacOS.

Thank you!

-Adam

Gustave Stresen-Reuter

Jan 17, 2017, 10:26:32 AM1/17/17
to Sequel Pro
I believe it only shows the results form the most recent (last) statement. Perhaps in a future version it will open a new tab of results for each version???

Kind regards,

Ted

Michel Maybon

Jan 17, 2017, 3:49:41 PM1/17/17