Support dead? / Export issue

Larry Spencer

Oct 10, 2016, 10:00:17 PM10/10/16
to Sequel Pro
The online help for Sequel Pro (https://sequelpro.com/docs/contribute/contact) gives a "contact us" contact of con...@sequelpro.com.  An attempt to send a message to that address results in:

   <con...@sequelpro.com>): host
   mailmx.nyi.internal[/var/run/lmtpforward/mailinglist] said: 503 5.5.1 No
   recipients (in reply to DATA command)

Is support for this product dead?

My original question follows:

Are the results of "export" generated by Sequel Pro, or by MySQL?

I just reported a bug in the output generated by export to the folks at MySQL, and now it occurs to me that their software may not be responsible for this process at all.

If it's done by Sequel Pro code, I'll enter a bug on that database and close out the one I entered on theirs.

Gustave Stresen-Reuter

Oct 11, 2016, 2:33:04 PM10/11/16
to seque...@googlegroups.com

By chance do you have a link to the bug report you submitted to MySQL?

TIA

Ted Stresen-Reuter

Larry Spencer

Oct 11, 2016, 7:41:51 PM10/11/16
to Sequel Pro
https://bugs.mysql.com/?id=83326

They seem to be stepping up on this one, so I'm assuming it's theirs after all.

Gustave Stresen-Reuter

Oct 14, 2016, 6:04:00 AM10/14/16
to Sequel Pro
Reasonably complete bug report and it does seem to be related to MySQL. I'm not sure how Sequel Pro does exports so maybe someone else can chime in?

Ted