Import remote CSV

Christian Hotz-Behofsits

Apr 22, 2016, 5:00:53 AM4/22/16
to Sequel Pro
I already tried to import files from my local file system to the remote db using the fancy import (File->Import). But now I have to import a large csv-file which is located at the remove host (on the same system where mysql is installed).

Is it possible to use the gui to import this file too? It's a really big file and I don't want to upload it (>10GB) and writing the import manually would be a pain, because it can contain nulls, which are not encoded properly (''' instead of \N) and there are many columns (> 30).