"New" option missing from import CSV window

NestorPH

Jul 25, 2016, 9:47:21 PM7/25/16
to Sequel Pro
I'm running Sequel Pro 1.1.2.  I've started using SQL again after a long absence and am trying to import some CSV files like I've done in the past.  I'd like the import to create a new table automatically and this used to be available by clicking on a "New" button that was presented after selecting the Import command.  I found a picture of the screen from another blog post.  In this version, however, the option for "New" doesn't appear anywhere.  Any suggestions?
SequelProImport.jpg