User/ssh-tunnel automation?

charles...@quartzy.com

May 11, 2016, 6:15:00 PM5/11/16
to Sequel Pro
Hello!

I did some searching for this topic and couldn't come up with anything.  I have about 50 users which use Sequel Pro daily and I'm looking for the best way to automate things like password changes.  I have the ability to run simple scripts across all machines so that part is not a problem.  Is there a quick reference to where things are stored, in what format, and if automation is possible?

Thanks!

Martin Stricker

May 21, 2016, 10:44:56 PM5/21/16
to Sequel Pro
AFAIK: Favorites are stored in ~/Library/Application Support/Sequel Pro/Data/Favorites.plist, passwords in the user's keychain. Scripting should be theoretically possible, but I have no experience. You'll have to crosswalk the .plist file and get access to the users's keychain items.

I wish you success! :-)

Martin