Minuscule technical question

26 views
Skip to first unread message

Chris Scussel

unread,
Oct 6, 2026, 3:37:33 PM (3 days ago) Oct 6
to seq...@googlegroups.com
Greetings all,

    I've noticed that in A057649 the formula sets "a(n)" to a real-valued
expression rather than an integer.  Similar situations that I've looked at invoke round, ceil, floor, or the like.  While the name of the sequence leaves no doubt as to what is intended, it seems to me that "round" should be in the formula. Is that right, or am I missing something?

Best Regards,
Chris

Sean A. Irvine

unread,
Oct 6, 2026, 3:59:48 PM (3 days ago) Oct 6
to seq...@googlegroups.com
Yes, it should have round(). Done.

Sean.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SeqFan" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to seqfan+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/seqfan/CABwvE8NOeg0ftHhErqpbXMR_Z4MAn8_y0F0C3U2DRd6bjieVsw%40mail.gmail.com.

Chris Scussel

unread,
Oct 6, 2026, 9:09:25 PM (3 days ago) Oct 6
to seq...@googlegroups.com
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages