OEIS Utilities

Psychedelic Geometry

Nov 30, 2010, 6:25:07 PM11/30/10
to seqcomp
Hello:

I´ve already repaired my OEIS package for Mathematica 7:

http://oeis.org/wiki/User:Enrique_P%C3%A9rez_Herrero/OEIS_Package

Now it works with the new links to sequences in OEIS, I´ve also added
an extension to export citation to Wiki code.

My PHP on-line little programs are now working:

1) For adding help to PARI/GP:

http://oeis2bibtex.netai.net/helpPARI_GP/

2) And for doing the same for Mathematica:

http://oeis2bibtex.netai.net/helpMathematica/

I have still maintenance to do with my BibTeX, on line citation to any
sequence:

http://www.oeis2bibtex.netai.net/

----------------------------------

I intend to built the same funcionalities within my Mathematica
Package but with Python language, but first of all, I must learn
Python first. Lately my boring job don´t let me very much time for my
projects, buy I think this little program it is not going to cost me
very much effort, just a weekend.

If you want any special utility or you find any error in the
Mathematica package, please let me know, your comments (not necesary
good) are very much welcome, just to make me think that I´m not such a
kind of lonesome freak.

Regards, Enrique.

Peter Luschny

Nov 30, 2010, 6:44:41 PM11/30/10
to seqcomp
Hi Enrique,

> I intend to built the same funcionalities within my Mathematica
> Package but with Python language,

perhaps the Sage interface can give you some inspiration.
http://www.sagemath.org/doc/reference/sage/databases/sloane.html

> ... just to make me think that I´m not such a kind of lonesome freak.

:)