SCIP screwed up Next To Arrive

Eric Schrag

Aug 9, 2018, 9:04:23 AM8/9/18
to SEPTAdev
Why is the NTA API returning no trains between Claymont et al and 30th Street Station? That's the one specific station in Center City you CAN get to on the Wilmington line during this project. My NTA app is now unusable for those riders.

Baudru, Yannick

Aug 9, 2018, 10:48:21 AM8/9/18
to SEPTAdev

Hi Eric,

We are aware of the issue. The root cause is related to the current service change on the WIL line related to the Southwest Connection Improvement Program on SEPTA regional rail network. The WIL trains are departing from the Amtrak 30th station and not SEPTA 30th station, therefore, we are not able to track the trains until they reach SEPTA territory.

Currently, NTA only return trains for stations between Darby and Newark on the WIL line.

Thanks,

Yannick

Eric Schrag

Jun 11, 2020, 9:45:35 AM6/11/20
to SEPTAdev
It looks like this issue is back. Will this last for the duration of SCIP again?

Kevin Wendowski

Jun 11, 2020, 1:19:52 PM6/11/20
to SEPTAdev
Sorry looks like that endpoint wasn't updated, the issue should be resolved now.

Thanks,

Kevin

Eric Schrag

Jun 11, 2020, 1:27:44 PM6/11/20
to SEPTAdev
OK, now here's the situation on my test routes:

* Claymont to Suburban: No trains
* Jefferson to Claymont: No trains
* Claymont to 30th St: Next Train at 1:25pm
* Marcus Hook to 30th St: Next Train at 1:29pm
* Elwyn to 30th: No trains
* Prospect Park to 30th St: No trains
* Allegheny to Claymont: No trains
* University City to Allen Lane: No trains
* 30th St to Chestnut West: No trains
* Trenton to Suburban Station: Next Train at 3:02pm

Is this an expected outcome due to the SCIP work and not being able to track trains as they pass through 30th Street?