Transit view issue

Kyle Ortiz

Nov 9, 2020, 4:40:40 PM11/9/20
to sept...@googlegroups.com
It appears there is an issue with Transit view. Since Friday, Transit view hasn't been updated.  Same amount of vehicles are tracking at the same locations.

Greg Apessos

Nov 9, 2020, 7:12:05 PM11/9/20
to SEPTAdev
Thanks Kyle for letting us know.  We were tweaking the caching for TransitViewAll in preparation for some updates and it looks like the cache stopped getting refreshed.  It should now be returning up to date data.  We will continue to monitor the output but please let us know if you notice any more issues.

-Greg

Kyle Ortiz

Jan 16, 2021, 9:05:17 AM1/16/21
to sept...@googlegroups.com
Greg -

I am afraid that this issue has returned. Number of vehicles tracking keeps fluctuating between what normally is tracking and roughly a third of the vehicles.

Gregory Apessos

Jan 16, 2021, 9:19:16 AM1/16/21
to sept...@googlegroups.com
No worries, I’ll check it out.

Jan 16, 2021, 9:56:50 AM1/16/21
to sept...@googlegroups.com
Let me know if things are looking good now?