updated GTFS for Autoshow

Meira Zimble

Jan 29, 2023, 9:06:03 AM1/29/23
to SEPTAdev
Hi,

An updated GTFS for the Autoshow - Jan 28-29, and Feb 4-5 was added to releases. The feed is identical to the previous release, should there be added trips or any other changes in the feed?

Thank you!
Meira Zimble
US Operations Manager @ Moovit

Greg Apessos

Jan 30, 2023, 10:01:25 AM1/30/23
to SEPTAdev
Good morning.

I reviewed the feed pushed out late Friday night, and was able to find all the extra or modified service containing the string, _V98_M or _V99_M.  For example, the added service to Media/Wawa MED_9303_V98 was both trips.txt and stop_times.txt.  Where did you download the gtfs_public.zip from?  There's a chance one of our downstream systems did not pick up the update on Friday.

-Greg