Static GTFS V20211130 OTP not working

Jonathon Sun

Jan 15, 2022, 11:01:57 AM1/15/22
to SEPTAdev
Hi Everyone,

I'm working with the most recent GTFS data in R using the Open Trip Planner package. I downloaded the GTFS files from Github, and I've been able to have my instance of OTP estimate walking distances, and driving distances; however, when using the SEPTA GTFS rail and bus files, the GTFS files are not being read in and as such is not able to estimate the travel times. I ran the GTFS files through a validator and found that there were some errors and not sure if that's the reason the GTFS data is not appearing in my instance of OTP.

Questions
1) Is this just a me problem?
2) If this is just a me problem, how do I go about troubleshooting the GTFS files?

Thanks for your help, and thank you for making this data available!