Share a separation story!

已查看 19 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Mommy Always Comes Back

未读,
2013年1月4日 09:58:072013/1/4
收件人 separation-s...@googlegroups.com
Separation can be difficult. I have seen this year after year in my own classroom. The good news is that I have never known a child, or a parent not to separate This page was created so moms, dads and nannies too have a forum to share thoughts and feelings that relate to their own, or their child's separation experiences. My first book, Someday,  helps to stir the imagination and raise self-esteem. My second book, Mommy Always Comes Back, directly prepares and excites children about school, addresses separation anxiety and reassures your child that you will come back soon.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子