Re: Abridged summary of sepal-users@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 2 topics

Idriss Badel NGNINTEDEM GUEFACK

Jun 26, 2024, 7:19:01 AM (6 days ago) Jun 26
to sepal...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone. I'm writing to you this morning because of a problem I'm having with a Sepal application, SE.PLAN in this case. When I start the application and once it's started, certain tools don't appear in my interface. One of these invisible tools is AOI which is supposed to help me download the work area and the Questionnaire. Please ladies and gentlemen can someone help me because this constraint slows me down enormously in my work as well as in mastering the tool in general. Thank you and have a nice day

Le mar. 14 mai 2024 à 23:33, <sepal...@googlegroups.com> a écrit :
Daniel <etiakao...@gmail.com>: May 14 04:29AM -0700

'm getting this error message "You're currently unable to connect to sepal
server". Who else is seeing this and how i can resolve this isue?
...more
Dodou Trawally <dtra...@gmail.com>: May 14 01:52AM

Hi colleagues,

I want to use the *Class Change *recipe to look at transitions from one
image to another. What is the basis of selecting the *'change band' *at the
time of loading the source ...more

Ce courriel est confidentiel et ne s’adresse qu’à son destinataire. S’il vous a été transmis par mégarde, veuillez le détruire et nous en aviser aussitôt. / The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient specified in the message only. If you received this message by mistake, please delete it and inform us.

Teo Nakalema

Jun 26, 2024, 7:42:06 AM (6 days ago) Jun 26
to Sepal Users
Hello,

There are two possibilites you cannot see the relavant tabs;
  1. The tabs section is minimised and you need to click on the three lines at the left of the app to expand the screen (check attached picture)
  2.  You havent created or loaded a recipe under the recipe tab. This is the first step that will make the invisible tabs appear.
Let us know if you still have issues!

Teo
Capture.PNG