Not able to sign in to sepal.io

Masolele, Robert

Jun 23, 2024, 8:20:53 AM (9 days ago) Jun 23
to Sepal Users

Dear all,

I am trying to access sepal; however, I am getting authentication error.!  I am currently not able to sign in. Is the sepal platform down?

Thanks and kind regards,

Robert Masolele

------

Dr. Robert N. Masolele

Postdoctoral Researcher | Laboratory of Geo-Information Science and Remote Sensing

Environmental Sciences Group, Wageningen University & Research

Postbus 47, 6700AA, Wageningen

Wageningen Campus, Building 101 (Gaia), Room C.319

Droevendaalsesteeg 3, 6708PB, Wageningen

Phone: +31 (0)622178455

Erik Lindquist

Jun 23, 2024, 8:40:00 AM (9 days ago) Jun 23
to Sepal Users
Hi Robert

I am able to log in as of 14:48 Rome time on Sunday. Are you still having problems? We may have an expired certificate that we have to renew. The expired certificate just sends a warning when you try to access the site that says it is not safe. We will fix that. But you still should be able to login. Let me know.

Erik

Masolele, Robert

Jun 24, 2024, 3:01:55 AM (8 days ago) Jun 24
to Erik Lindquist, Sepal Users

Hi Erik,

Now it works.! Thanks.

Kind regards,