Re: esbae asset error

Juan López

4:18 AM (8 hours ago) 4:18 AM
to Sepal Users
Tracing root of errors, first one is a waring, but may be important:

warn("cupy is not available in this environment, GPU fonctionnalities won't be available")

It rises up white initializing server

https://earthengine-highvolume.googleapis.com

El lun, 1 jul 2024 a la(s) 12:58 p.m., Juan López (falte...@gmail.com) escribió:

Hello.

Last year I usede sepal-contrib esbae jupyter notebook normally.

Now I run into many errors. I can not solve this one:

File /usr/local/share/jupyter/kernels/venv-eSBAE_notebooks/venv/lib/python3.10/site-packages/sampling_handler/misc/ee_helpers.py:110, in get_legacy_root()
    107     request = session.request("get", base_url)
    108     response = session.get(request.url, headers=headers, stream=True)
--> 110 return response.json()['assets'][0]['name']

KeyError: 'assets'

My asset is now public but no way to continue...

Is something new in sepal-contrib esbae functions?

Regards
Juan

Teo Nakalema

5:33 AM (7 hours ago) 5:33 AM
to Sepal Users
Dear Juan,

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with the esbae notebooks. Due to changes that GEE has been makings, the issue is related to the python API. The team is working towards updating the notebooks to resolve the issue. We can't promise when this will be done, but we hope as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience.

Teo