ajax error 500 during classification

Aurelie Shapiro

Apr 15, 2024, 6:02:25 AMApr 15
to Sepal Users
We would like to use SEPAL for a forest-non-forest classification for Cameroun, but as soon as I add my training data (as csv or GEE asset) I get ajax error 500, and the classification does not visualize - we need to see it to be able to correct it. (recipe attached)

I have reproduced the classification in GEE with the same training data and it works fine.

how to correct this error?
FNF_2020.json.zip

afex dem

Apr 15, 2024, 7:17:28 AMApr 15
to Aurelie Shapiro, Sepal Users
Dear

Aurelie Shapiro, I also face the same problem, I think It is problem with internet connection, From Ethiopia

Max Amougou

Apr 15, 2024, 11:41:57 AMApr 15
to Sepal Users
Aurelie Shapiro I tried to look up the script in spite of the fact that with your link, I don't have all the data visible, but I think you also need to look at line 51 with two semicolons.