Is there any documentation for installing SEPAL on the server

Urcel Kalenga

Jun 28, 2024, 6:19:11 AM (4 days ago) Jun 28
to Sepal Users
Hello, I'm currently looking for a documentation that can help me installing the SEPAL server. The SEPAL installation procedures are not yet available on the GitHub repository. Can some one share with me if there is any? I would like to use it in conjunction with Google Cloud Platform and AWS.

Thank you!

Truth Yenesew

Jul 1, 2024, 3:19:08 AM (yesterday) Jul 1
to Urcel Kalenga, Sepal Users
https://sepal.io/-/process USE THIS LINK
Best Regards

Gedamu Yenesew Bitew